Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Make Body Oil Sprays With Witch Hazel How Do You Make A Body Oil Spray?

How do you make a body oil spray? - how to make body oil sprays with witch hazel

I have several different shops and luxury bath with some spray oil for the body (sometimes also dry body oil spray). I am very interested in how they do it. Many personal care products are very expensive and I like to be sure that what I am in my body is all natural, no foreign chemicals.

I wonder how oil body spray, because my skin is very, (very dry all year and even worse in winter). I know that you can only use almond oil line, but I like the feeling of the jets, which I tried in the shops. They are moisturizing, but without the on-line pressure of heavy oil.

Who knows what I mean? Can someone tell me how? I think it mustI kind of blend of sweet almond oil, distilled water, vodka or ethyl alcohol / witch hazel ... or something. I would not spend twenty dollars for a product that will do at home with things that we might already have.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Sissy said...

These sites have some recipes. I do not know if what you want, but you can find what you want.

http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/make ...
http://www.hgtv.com/ah-personal-care-oth ...

meg said...

Cyclomethicone is what feel the oil spray, "dry". It is based on silicone. Admittedly, not as natural as almond oil or mineral oil, but perhaps the only option if you want a dry oil. Google is to see, where to buy it.
______________________________________ ...
Spray:
Cyclomethicone 15 ml
20 drops Sandalwood

16 drops ylang ylang III, or extra
10 drops Bergamot

Mix well and into a spray of perfume.
______________________________________ ...
Spray:
1 oz oil company - that is, almond, avocado, apricot kernel,
1 oz Cyclomethicone
10 to 15 drops of fragrance oil or essential oil
1 until 2 ounces Spray Mister

Mix all ingredients in the master cylinder in the vicinitywith the master shake up well and is operational. Fog on the skin as you like and gently rub .. Residues of fat and skin supplied with moisture!

Post a Comment