Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Much Does A Leather Belt Cost Should I Sell My 2001 Volkswagen Jetta?

Should I sell my 2001 Volkswagen Jetta? - how much does a leather belt cost

I have a POS 2001 Volkswagen Jetta with 159,000 miles. It has a number of things that need to be corrected. Do you think you should hold or sell? If so, how do I sell?

This is what should be done in order of importance:

1. The water pump is leaking, should be replaced, the total cost is approximately $ 550 This work and parts (water pump, timing belt belong, etc.)

2. The needs of the struts will include the total cost of about $ 600, the labor and parts.

3. A / C does not work, it seems, you need a new compressor.

4. OFF on the remote control. You can always cut the car, using only the remote control. Replacement costs for the key, is about $ 150.

5. The driver's window startsa strange noise as it goes up / down, you probably need a new engine.

BTW: They have leather interior and no radio.

How can you say it has to do some important things. Fix this problem? Or should I sell? Thank you for your help and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment