Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Austin Tx 2010 Marathon Poster Ideas Looking For A Good Neighborhood In Austin, TX - Help!?

Looking for a good neighborhood in Austin, TX - help!? - austin tx 2010 marathon poster ideas

I'm considering moving to Austin in the summer of 2010. I grew up in San Antonio and Austin have been many times. I wonder, though, that like South Austin, is when it comes to car prices. I love living in South Austin, so I can see my family often in San Antonio. At the moment, I am a house with four rooms for $ 950 per month in rent Utah. Can I find something similar in South Austin? What are the best areas in the South Austin with low crime? I have two small children and need to find some good schools. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

xfireska... said...

If you live in South Austin, no doubt live in the southwest. Try to group C. South no good schools and higher crime.

Dana said...

Check the Manchaca area. This is not really 'in' Austin, but outside of the ghetto, and a disc is close to Austin.

Post a Comment