Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Long To Wait For Eyebrow Waxing After Tanning I Just Applied For A Job How Long Should I Wait To Check The Status Of My Application?

I Just Applied for a job how long should I wait to check the status of my application? - how long to wait for eyebrow waxing after tanning

Well, just applied for a job yesterday. Appear She said it was not really for rent, but after I turned in the application will be terminated, she said, so they stopped, I could go back to work two days, I (I need) is not just a job. Only a small store in the mall and I do not give probably not by e-mail to thank her for this information. But my question is, how long should I wait until I check the status of my application call?
I thought a week, but I'm not sure

thank you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment