Friday, December 11, 2009

Food Wrestling Video How To Deal With My Brother's Irritating Girlfriend?

How to deal with my brother's irritating girlfriend? - food wrestling video

My brother (lives with me and) another friend of ours has a girlfriend, that neither I nor my roommate (we're both women can stand). Our team is constantly such as shampoo, toothpaste, used toilet paper (it actually occurred to her roles in the school) ... She eats food and then has the audacity to not clean up after your car. It is also very true. For example, they talk shit about my roommate behind her, but very nice to your face. This girl is my brother. It no longer seems content to be with one of his friends, playing video games, watching wrestling, or one of the funny things he used to. Every time you need to get the things is you do, how to listen movies on the horses or, Miley Cyrus (she 22 years old!) Or you can see Bridezillas. This is not who ... and the worst thing is that despite all these things to do with her, never see or do what he loves, because they do not believe that you need. The balance in the relationship is particularly lame. Oand then there is the constant kissing and suspended in another. The uncomfortable, especially because my roommate and I, and he is my brother. And I do not mean a kiss here and there, no, I'm talking about, do not sit on the couch because he was always on his knees, and they are strong in swimming and soft kisses into your ears .. . Big! It is the whole time and we go Batty.

So I ask ... Our approach to the situation? Should we talk about it ... talk to him ... Write also ... or continue to spit on his shoes, if she stays in the middle of the floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment